While our values & policies help us in preserving an ethical & healthy practice, our Privacy policies help us to protect your fundamental human right to privacy by keeping the information you provide us, safe & secure.
We may collect information related to you or your use of our products and services, strictly for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you
- To fulfil our products and services including monitoring payments, product performance and warranties
- To improve and enhance development of our products and services
This includes contacting you (or other necessary parties) to communicate important safety-related information, present products and offers tailored to you, or to respond to your queries or concerns, and meet your requirement for product-related or other information.
We may share this information with:
- Our service providers and business partners, when need be, to perform services on our or your behalf
- Third parties authorised by you
- Other third parties as required by law
Some examples of when we may share your information include – payment processing, order fulfilment, product installation, customer service, marketing, service or repair, and others.